The Aerial War is a kingdom based war. The battle does not limit the number of participants nor does it have additional conditions to join the battle. All Defugels and Craxions are allowed to join. Broans must be supporting a faction in order to join.
The Aerial War will take place after the
Sacred War every Wednesday at 20:00 PST.
The total given time of the Aerial War will be 40minutes, but if the kingdom guardian falls in battle the Aerial War will be over and the kingdom that has defeated the guardian will be the victors.
1. Getting rid of the kingdom''s leaders that resides at the starting point of the map will spawn the kingdom guardians (enemy base guardians). Defeating the opposing side''s Guardians will end the Aerial War and the kingdom that has defeated the Guardians will be victorious.
2. When all kingdom guardians of the opposing factions still live even when the time of battle is over, the side that has captured the higher number of portals will win the match.
1. When the Aerial War starts, players can
click on the transportation button that is on the left Of the mini-map or use
the portal in the capital city of each kingdom to get to the Sky Garden.
- Craxion: Borna Boin Palace
- Defugel: Maha Tronbion Royal Castle
2. When the Aerial War starts, the leaders of each kingdom and a defending NPC will spawn at the starting point of the map.
3. The offensive side can break down the castle gates and enter the area. There are 3 gates in total and both defensive and offensive sides can interact with the gates. Once a gate is destroyed it will not be re-spawned until the end of the battle.
4. All local portals will be near the gates within the map. There will be 3 portal guardians that will be guarding the local portals. The kingdom that defeats the guardian will be able to use that certain portal to their advantage and also the UI will show as to who is occupying the current portal. However, the center portal can only be reached by the offensive team when 1 of the right or left side of the gate is breached.
5. The UI will be constantly changing whenever a portal guardian is defeated, showing that the current portal belongs to whichever kingdom and a new portal guardian will re-spawn as a certain kingdom''s portal guardian. For example, if the Craxions defeats a portal guardian the portal will be usable for all Craxion participants and the guardian that re-spawns will be friendly towards Craxions but hostile to the Defugels and works vice versa. When all kingdom guardians of the opposing factions still live even when the time of battle is over, the side that has captured the higher number of portals will win the match.
6. Each of the leader NPCs of the kingdom will be at the starting point for both kingdoms. When defeating the leader NPC, a kingdom guardian will be spawned and defeating the kingdom guardian will result in a win regardless of how many portals are captured by the enemy and the battle will end.
7. When the Aerial War is over, the winning kingdom''s participants will receive 20 mystery boxes and 1 Goddess Leah''s Voucher through mail. All non-participants will receive 20 mystery boxes.
There are 3 gates in total and both defensive and offensive sides can interact with the gates. Once a gate is destroyed it will not be re-spawned until the end of the battle.
There are total of 5 portals. The 3 portals near the gates and 1 base portal for each kingdom at the starting point. When a local portal is captured, the kingdom that captured the portal will be able to use the portal to transport themselves to each of the other remaining portals or back to their base. If the portal is captured by an enemy that portal will not be useable until it has been re-captured by your kingdom.
3. Portal Guardians
There are total of 3 Portal Guardians. They are the defenders of the 3 local portals near the gates. Defeating them will make the status of that certain portal change over to your kingdom. They constantly re-spawn so that the other kingdom can have a chance to get back the portal.
4. Kingdom Leader
They are at the starting point of the map with couple other defending NPCs. When the leaders are defeated they will spawn in to the Kingdom Guardian.
- Defugel Leader: Neban Maha
- Craxion Leader: Luad Lopesa
5. Kingdom Guardian
When the leaders of the kingdom are defeated they spawn in to the Kingdom Guardians. Aerial War is ended with a winner when the Kingdom Guardians are defeated.
1. Participants of the winning kingdom will receive the Goddess Leah''s Voucher through mail.
2. By handing in the Goddess Leah''s Voucher
to a certain NPC in each kingdom''s Capital City of Broa, Defugel, or Craxion
one will be able to receive his/her reward. It will be in a quest hand-in
- Craxion NPC: Fight for Glory, [Empress]Eleone (Brona Boin Palace)
- Defugel NPC: Fight for Glory, [Princess]Marlone Meridian (Maha Tronbion Royal Castle)
- Broa NPC: Fight for Glory, [General Commander]"Kyle" (Thebekut, Command Center of Desert Patrol Force)
3. When completing the quest "Fight
for Glory", you will get the following rewards.
- Essence of Health (recovers 2000 HP): x20
- Essence of Mana (recovers 2000 MP): x20
- Scroll of Resurrection: x5
- Game Money: 723Luna 413Cron
4. All winning participants of the Aerial War will be given 360 merit points after the war. Be aware that to be awarded with the points, one must be inside the Aerial War map with at least 1 death or 1 kill record, either one.
5. Mystery Box - Victorious : 20 of these items will be sent out to all players of the winning kingdom if they are logged on.
6. When double clicking the Mystery Box 1
item will drop randomly out of the following items.
- Super Refining Catalyst: x1
- Refinement Reset Scroll: x1
- Essence of Health: x1~5
- Essence of Mana: x1~5
- Coin of Endendrose: x1~10
- Invisibility Potion: x1~5
- Highest Level Physical Defense Potion: x1
- Highest Level Magic Defense Potion: x1
- Panacea of Bravery: x1
- Full of HP: x1
- Full of MP: 1
- Mystery Box: x1
- When the Aerial War ends, players must be within the Aerial War ground map and also need at least 1 kill count or death count to be counted for participating in the battle.
- The final count of the captured portals are made right when the Aerial War ends. So even if a kingdom had captured 3 portals on the 39th minute, if they only have 1 portal when the battle actually ends, the portal count will be 1.
- Mentors and Mentees are allowed inside the Aerial War grounds. However, they cannot move to the opponent kingdom''s area.
- The Aerial War will take place every Wednesday at 20:00~20:40 PST for 40 minutes.
- The Mystery Box reward from the Aerial War will be given to all players of the winner kingdom. They do not have to participate in the Aerial War to get this reward, they will be sent through mail to all players as long as they are logged on at that time. However, all rewards besides the Mystery Box will be only given to the actual participants that won the Aerial War.