This is an offensive defense team-based combat system where two teams of 5 players each attack the titans to place and kill them in the opponent’s base.
Battle Ground gameplay is not restricted by a time limit.
The game does not have a scheduled start or end time.
The game will begin once all 10 players are available or battle-ready in the Battle Ground.
The game will end when a winning team is decided either by meeting the game objective or by receiving an automatic win in case the opposing team quits.
A team must eliminate a Titan within the opposing team’s base first to win. In the beginning of the game, three Titans are standing in the middle of the three paths which connect the two teams’ bases. Each team must drive a Titan to the opposite base before finally destroying the Titan.
How to Enter
1. Click on War icon towards the top right of the game screen.
2. Select Enter Battle Ground from the menu.
3. When prompted to create a mutual code name, choose one carefully for
all your character(s) associated with your account.
- Consider the special code name as your passport to enter the Battle Ground.
- The code name must only contain upper- and lower-case alphabets and numbers.
- Once chosen, your code name cannot be changed.
4. If you have set your Battle Ground code name, Battle Ground Settings
window will pop up as illustrated in the figure below. You will have access to a range of gameplay
1) Character Level Cap (Maximum Level 97): Select to increase the maximum level your character can reach in the Battle Ground to 97. When this option is turned “OFF” by default, the Battle Ground level cap will be set to 90 for characters in levels below 90 or set to the current level for characters in levels above 90.
2) Min. Item Upgrade Level Modifier (Maximum Level: 24): Select the maximum upgradeable level your item can reach in Battle Ground. When this option is turned “OFF” by default, the Battle Ground Item Upgrade Level Cap will be set to 19 for items in levels below 19 or as determined according to the equipped items which cannot exceed level 24.
3) Gemstone Full Set (5 pieces): Select to maximize the number of equippable Gemstones on your gears while in the Battle Ground. When this option is turned “OFF” by default, the number of equippable Gemstone(s) will be determined according to the already equipped Gemstones on your gears.
4) Gear Optimization (Top-Grade Options): Select to maximize the grade of already existing gear options. When this option is turned “OFF” by default, the current gear option grade will be applied.
** The selection will only improve the grade of already existing options on your gears to the highest level and will not add new options.
5) Accessory Optimization (Top-Grade Options): Select to maximize the grade of already existing accessory options. When this option is turned “OFF” by default, the current accessory option grade will be applied.
** The selection will only improve the grade of already existing options to the highest level and will not add any new options.
6) Bonus Battle Point (+30% Acquisition Rate): Select to increase the amount of acquirable Battle Points by 30%. Battle Points are valuable and needed to upgrade gears, or to purchase special skills or items.
** Players can obtain Battle Points on their survival
time in the Battle Ground and the selection will not increase the amount of points
you score per time spent in the Battle Ground.
All options are selected OFF by default and players can select to use their game money or medals to add advantages to their gameplay. The total game money or medals for selections will be displayed in the bottom right corner of the Settings Window.
How to Play
1. Invite your friend to join your team by selecting a desired
character from your friend list or by manually searching the code name. You can
also have the system randomly match up players to form a team of 5 if your
press “Start” button.
2. Once the player matching is completed, the team match making will
proceed. When the team matching is
completed, your character will be moved to the Battle Ground map.
1) Your team members’ character information is displayed with your information on top, including class, and the current and the achievable character level.
2) The map acts like a radar and displays the locations of team members and Titans.
3) Opposing team members’ character information is displayed and is limited to the character IDs, the current and achievable character levels.
4) Your Battle Point score is displayed here.
3. While on the map, each player
is given BP based on the time survived in the Battle Ground every 5 seconds.
BP is required to upgrade gears however, if a player selected OFF for Item Upgrade Level Cap, the desired item upgrade level may not be achievable.
4. Monsters are scattered and acquirable BP and EXP from hunting varies
Monsters in the area in an orange circle will appear gradually as your character moves.
Monsters in the area in a red circle will appear in a raid format.
Monsters in the area inside the square will spring from the surrounding locations of the Titans.
5. The skills will become available upon level-up in a master state.
** A skill level upgrade is not required separately.
6. Special skills are available in exchange of battle points.
1) Assist Skills (for successful team play) – Skills in this category share a cooldown. When one of these skills is used, not one but all will be effected by a cooldown before another skill become available to use.
7. BP Merchant – Battle Points are used as currency in Battle Ground.
All items sold via BP Merchant in your team’s home base are temporary for one
round of battle and will disappear when the battle ends.
8. Titans – Titans are located in the middle of the three paths
connecting the two team’s bases. The Titan’s status bar shows which side is
winning. The color red in the status bar
represents a damage inflicted by Team Red and a push given toward Team Blue,
then the length of blue color bar will be reduced as much as the red color bar
is increased and vice versa.
9. Titans will not regenerate when eliminated in the opponent’s home
10. Timer counts shows the time that''''''''s passed by in the Battle Ground.
11. Battle Scoreboard – Players can access the Battle Scoreboard during the game for the real-time score updates and after the game for the results.
Interface – The Battle Scoreboard features the details of team profiles and achieved scores.
1) Character Information – displays character level, class, and Battle Ground ID.
2) K/A/D – K stands for Kill count and the number represents the number of times you killed the opposing team member.
A stands for Assist count and the number represents the number of times you assisted your team member to score a kill
D stands for Death count and the number represents the number of time you died in Battle Ground. The death in the Battle Ground is not permanent and your character will automatically resurrect after a certain cooldown time which varies depending on the amount of elapsed time in the Battle Ground.
3) BP gained – The amount of currently acquired BP
4) Total BP – The player with the highest total BP will be recognized as a MVP.
5) Score – The number of titans eliminated
When the battle ends, all players will be returned to the previous location in the game before entering the Battle Ground or to the start location in case of instant dungeon.
Rewards will be given to both winning and losing teams in mail.
Participation Reward – are varied amounts of game money, Honor Point, and Experience Point arranged for the losing team based on each player’s performance measured in BP.
Participation Reward - are varied amounts of Honor Point, Merits, and Experience Points arranged for the winning team based on each player’s performance measured in BP.
** EXP will not be provided to the characters in the maximum character level.
MVP Reward – is the bonus for the top player in the winning team.
Victory Reward – is reserved for all members of the winning team. The content of the item displayed below may be changed in the future.
* All players will be provided with Level 40 basic gear which is only valid while in the Battle Ground. (The item will disappear when the battle ends.)
* All participants will be provided with a temporary inventory. The original inventory will be restored when the battle ends.
* Gear and Accessory Optimization will only apply to the already existing options and will not generate or add new options.
* Any options of excessive advantage will be downgraded. (i.e. Close-distance attack speed 23 and Critical Hit options are applicable for downgrade.)
* The maximum number of obtainable BP in each round is 200.
*The resurrection cooltime duration is calculated at one second per every minute of time spent in Battle Ground. For example, if the Battle has lasted for 20 minutes when the death occurred, the character will resurrect after 20 seconds.