When trapped in an isolated area on the map, or lost in the middle of enemy’s camp, use a return skill to provide a way back to a designated safe zone.
To select a return point on the map, a portion of the Craxion character soul needs to be entrusted with a Panteon Missionary based on the desired zone and a portion of Defugel or Broa character’s soul can be assigned to a Chaos Monk (Please refer to [Beginner’s Guide] Death & Resurrection). Panteon Missionary, a member of Panteon association which is on the mission of serving the Goddess and spreading Goddess''s words.
Right-clicking on a Panteon Missionary will generate several options including “Establish Return”. Simply, click on “Establish Return” and the Missionary will take care of the rest. The portion of the soul handed over to the Missionary will call the body to the assigned return point or the location of the Missionary when the skill is used.
To use the skill, press K on keyboard to bring out Skill Info window and find “Return to Village” skill icon on the Basic tab of the Skill window. Drag the icon to register on the Quick Slot Bar for quick access.
The cast time of the skill is 10 seconds and the cooldown time for the Return skill is one (1) hour.
Teleport Scroll to Horusland (Premium Item)
- This scroll will transport the user to Lonbarei Training Camp instantly.
Teleport Scroll to Yesod (Premium Item)
- This scroll will transport the user to Kuznets Outpost instantly.
Teleport Scroll to Kether (Premium Item)
- This scroll will transport the user to Magnaksia Military District instantly.
Teleport Scroll to Malkuth (Premium Item)
- This scroll will transport the user to Headquarters of Magic Knight Guild in Malkuth instantly.
Teleport to Thebekut (Premium Item)
- This scroll will transport the user to Eden Square in Thebekut instantly.